Based on data on over 2000 startups rated by Early Metrics and in collaboration with Bpifrance Le Hub, this guide offers insights into valuing startups in a more transparent and holistic manner.
The white paper also features opinions from experts such as Samantha Jésulamy, partner at Elaia Partners, and Sylvain Tillon, CEO at Tilkee.
This paper covers the following topics:
- Key difficulties of startup valuation
- Strengths and weaknesses of traditional valuation methods
- Adaptations to bring to traditional methods to better represent the value of startups
- The role of growth potential in valuation and fundraising success
- Differences in fundraising success by sector
- Top 5 qualitative indicators that can predict fundraising success or failure.